Made in Italy
3 layers Triple Protection
EUROPMASK masks comply with UNI EN ISO 14683: 2019 and UNI EN ISO 10993-1: 2010, are fully biocompatible and are made with no-latex ear loops and with a layer of SMS (Spunbond + Meltblown + Spunbond).
EUROPMASK are disposable masks ergonomically designed to guarantee a perfect fit for every type of face. They consist of three layers to ensure high protection from infectious agents. The reinforced structure prevents the passage of potentially dangerous body fluids.
Get to Know us#uniticontroilvirus
Are shipments availables Shipments are made for minimum lots of 500 masks. The weight of a single pack of 50 units is equal to 220 grams.?
Shipments are made for minimum quantity of 500 unit masks. The weight of a single pack of 50 units is equal to 220 grams.
Is the mask easy to use?
In order to ensure maximum ergonomic efficiency and functionality of the mask, it is essential to wear the device following the following procedure:
- Before touching a clean face mask, wash your hands thoroughly with soap and water.
- Put the template correctly, making sure that:
– The long side where the nose clip is present is oriented to be positioned on the nose;
– The welds of the two elastic cords must remain on the external side or must not be in contact with the skin.
- Apply the mask on the face by placing the appropriate elastic bands around the respective ears.
- Place the top. Once in position on the head and face, use the index and thumb to tighten the flexible portion of the upper edge of the mask around the bridge of the nose;
- Place the mask on the face and under the chin. Once stabilized, adjust it to make sure the mask covers the face, mouth and that the lower edge is under the chin.
Are the masks sterile?
The masks are not sterile and not intended to be sterilized before use.
What are the dimensions of the mask?
180 mm x 90mm (+-5 mm)
How are the packaging made up?
The products are packaged in envelopes and / or corrugated cardboard boxes containing 50 pcs. This packaging guarantees adequate waterproof protection and allows the product to reach the final consumer in safe hygienic conditions.
What is the useful life of the mask?
Use within 2 years from the production date is recommended.
Where can they be disposed of?
Regarding the disposal, evaluate the laws and / or the regional provisions in force.
Can they be reused?
Reusing the product may impair its functionality.
What instructions should I follow?
Before and after wearing the mask, disinfect or wash your hands thoroughly with soap and water.